8k HDMI Cable
Certified HDMI 2.1 8K Fiber Cable
Our 8k HDMI Fibre-optic cables support Ultra High Definition at fast refresh rates (including 8K@60Hz /4K@120Hz), for an immersive viewing experience and smooth fast action details no matter the content.
Supports up to 8K resolution for commercial, industrial and professional use.
Dynamic HDR ensures that your picture shows the desired depth of field, detail, brightness, contrast, and true colour reproduction.
Ultra high speed HDMI cable supports uncompressed HDMI 8K that supports 48Gbps of bandwidth.
The cables emit extremely low EMI, are reverse-compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specification, and can also be used on existing HDMI devices.
The spiral steel tape shell minimises unexpected damages and general wear and tear, and TUP jacket ensures high quality protection against the elements.
Ideal for integrators and installers, to replace extenders, for long distance cable runs and volatile environments.
High-definition long-distance video
- Four-core optical fibre and transmits TMDS signals with no attenuation, supporting extra long transmission distances, the longest over 100 meters.
- Compatible with all HDMI Standard devices.
- Compliant with HDMI version 2.1 specifications.
- Supports resolutions up to 8K@60Hz /4K@120Hz.
- Supports DHCP 2.2, HDR 10, EDID, CEC, DDC, ARC signal transferring.
- Plug and play, no need for external power support and no drivers required.
- Armoured with spiral stainless steel tape to minimise wear and damages